Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 4

Day 4
Of my 1st 24 Day Challenge
2/29/2012
YahoooooOoooo!!!
In the 230's!!
 Hey! Just because its "barely" doesn't mean anything! It still counts!! ;)
So something you all need to realize is I was STUCK at 247-249 for months... and back in December when I started eating healthier I lost a few pounds but it was always up & down between 244 & 248. so being 230 something pounds is really exciting for me. I know on the 24 day cleanse some people don't lose WEIGHT they only lose INCHES, well I started off on Sunday at 242 (I was totally surprised at that number btw since I had been stuck for so long!), so I have  LOT of weight to lose, there is no way I could possibly not lose weight in my opinion. If I lost a zillion inches, sure I would be forever Grateful! But I do need to lose WEIGHT and expect to lose weight. I am sure some people disagree with me but when YOU weigh as much as I do you know there is a lot to lose and it should be coming off!! :)
Well I got a few new spices yesterday, I am excited to try them! The Mediterranean one I had last night for dinner on my steamed yellow zucchini, it was fantastic! Most of these seasonings have 1 gram of sugar or >Less than one gram of sugar. I am told that is OK!

The bottles of seasoning were $2.50-ish so not too bad.
The packets were about $1.00 each.
Breakfast: Had a banana, super exciting I know! Also had a spark drink. Looking forward to Friday, we should be getting our $3,000 worth of product in! Looking for the Pink Lemonade, I am not a huge fan of flavored stuff but the lemonade is really good. A little nervous about having so much product delivered. I am new to this and Dustin & I don't know a lot of people, so I am going to be putting myself out there big time!

As I am sitting here trying to type my daughter is eating chocolate powdered Cocoa Roast Almonds ... I love those things!!! She is sitting here chomping on them moving her jaw with her mouth being as loud as possible...

For lunch I had another one of my Favorite Sandwiches! So filling but full of such good stuff! Yumm!

For dinner I had sauteed onions, bell peppers & wild rice. Simple small dinner.
Felt pretty good today. I feel healthier. Its only been a few days but I feel better than normal! Hoping & Praying I weigh even less tomorrow!! :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment