Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 13

Day 13
Of my 1st 24 Day Challenge
3/9/2012

WOWZA! Not what I expected when I got on the scale this morning. How Exciting! I lost my first 10 pounds on Advocare in 13 days! I think once you lose 10 its like a mark in history or something lol feels way better than 7, 8, or even 9! Maybe because its a 2 digit number? hehe idk.. all I know is I feel fantastic! I hope to lose 20 by the end of the 24 Day Challenge!
Breakfast: I looked into the meal replacement shake, it says to put the entire packet into 9 oz water! YIKES.. Not going to happen. I put half the packet into a 16.9 oz bottle this morning & it tasted like cold hot cocoa and it was fantastic!... I was pretty hungry this morning & really liked the veggie burger I had last night so for breakfast I made a black bean burger & ate it with half my meal replacement shake. I am hoping that this will hold my appetite for a while today. We will see. I usually need a breakfast in the morning to keep me going. If I get hungry I will finish my meal replacement shake. Kinda beats the purpose of having a meal replacement if I'm not replacing a meal but it is still good for me and will most likely be a good snack later on. :)
Kids & I didn't make it to the park today. Busy day doing nothing... you ever have days like those? Dustin & I went to Costco... that pretty much took up our entire afternoon! Kinda hard... 80% of the stuff we are trying not to eat & 25% of the other stuff we already had, and the few things we did get are already almost gone!

For lunch I had a ton of carrots & finished my meal replacement shake. I also had a few crackers. Tried to cut down on the carbs but I was really hungry today. I kept eating veggies when I got hungry but nothing was sticking with me.

Well for dinner I made everyone what I made myself for breakfast.. haha oh how boring I am! It was just that good! Dustin & the kids liked it too! We also had raspberries, blackberries & carrots.

It has been a LONG week!... every day seems to last forever... doing good but ready for a day of relaxing... but that's not going to happen for a few days...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment