Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 14

Day 14
Of my 1st 24 Day Challenge
3/10/2012
Well I forgot to weigh myself this morning! Woke up a little late & needed to head out of town for a baby shower. And Guess what? I ate a slice of Pizza at the baby shower & it Made me sick. I got a headache & felt like crap the rest of the afternoon. Not cool. So as you can see I had an Off Day!... But besides all of that I actually had a pretty good day. Ate healthy besides that & took all my pills. Dustin forgot to take most of his pills today. Apparently it was an off day for him too! I feel mostly guilty about eating pizza but at the same time I don't. I have been doing really good, its okay to have a treat, although if I would have known how badly my body would have rejected it and made me sick I wouldn't have attempted it... lol I guess that's what I get.
well this is short, Been a LONG day! I will make sure I don't forget my weight tomorrow! Hopefully I see some more progress! :) If not I know not to eat pizza ever again!!! :) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment