Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 15

Day 15
Of my 1st 24 Day Challenge
3/11/2012
So it says I gained a little weight. That is no fun. And that is since Day 13 since I forgot to weigh myself yesterday. Guess I should have worked out yesterday & not had pizza!! :) :)
Well Today is a new day. That is what counts. Its not like I have really GAINED any weight when I think about it. I mean not many people can lose about 10 pounds in 2 weeks, I feel good still so I guess I can't complain!!
Dustin & I are going to our first Advocare Mixer tonight. Looking forward to it.
******
Dustin & I went to the Advocare Mixer. Such a great time. I feel great, ate really healthy today. didn't get a chance to exercise since I worked this afternoon & headed strait to the Mixer. Now home and ready for bed. I am working a few extra days this week so being stuck in an office for 8 hours a day is going to be different and a challenge. I wish my job was a little more physical and not me sitting behind a computer. I try and get up every 15 minutes or so and walk around for a few minutes but I get antsy because I am stuck in a small building.
Well For breakfast I had some fruit & veggies. For lunch I had a black bean burger, for a snack I had some organic tortilla chips & salsa & now that I think about it I didn't eat any dinner.
Off to bed. Hoping for good news on my weigh-in in the morning. Hopefully I don't forget!

Kayla MillerAdvocare DistributorEmail: TakeChargeOfYourLife@live.com
Blog: http://MyAdvocareJourney.blogspot.com
Shop: www.Advocare.com/120229651

No comments:

Post a Comment