Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 16

Day 16
Of my 1st 24 Day Challenge
3/12/2012

Well once again today I am at the 10 pound mark. :)
I love how healthy I feel. I feel more "spunky" not sure if that makes any since to you.... but its a good feeling. Just can't wait to lose more weight! We are on day 16 with 8 days to go before our Challenge is up & I was hopeing to have lost about a pound a day. Once again, I know people say don't worry about weight but I think its important for people to see a change in their body as well as on the scale (especially when you are as heavy as I am). You gotta know its REALLY happening. Even if you are fluxuating a little like me, don't get discouraged. Its not really a big deal but I guess for me I don't like when someone says they lost 20 pounds or have before/after pictures & you just can't tell.. I feel like I am trying my hardest to make sure I can show I have lost weight &/or Inches.
Dustin & I have had a lot more energy lately... we feel healthy & just seem to be doing better all around but today after I got off of work I came home & Dustin & I CRASHED!! We slept for like an hour and a half. Off day apparently. Still tired & we just had a spark with dinner. Completely Drained!

No comments:

Post a Comment