Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 17

Day 17
Of my 1st 24 Day Challenge
3/13/2012

Down .2 today, not bad, might not be much but its not MORE than I was yesterday, so that is a good thing! :)

For breakfast I had 1/2 a meal replacement & Fruit.
For lunch I had the other 1/2 meal replacement & Veggies.
For Dinner I had a black bean burger.

Had a busy busy day at work today & was exahsted by the time I got home. I didn't really have any snacks & didnt have time to work out. :( Hopefully tomorrow? lol I think I have said that every day... uugghhh.. oh well, Proud of how well I did today. I did good. I feel good, so that is what makes it worth it. :)

Kayla MillerAdvocare DistributorEmail: TakeChargeOfYourLife@live.com
Blog: http://MyAdvocareJourney.blogspot.com
Shop: www.Advocare.com/120229651

No comments:

Post a Comment